I’m doing a CS PhD at Stanford. I graduated with a B.A. in Computer Science from the University of Virginia.
- Data mining for code patterns with the HCI group at Stanford.
- DeduceIt: A derivation-checking rewrite rule system, for use in online education.
- Various contributions to automatic program repair with the Genprog group at U.Va.
- Ethan Fast, Westley Weimer, Claire Le Goues, Stephanie Forrest. “Designing better fitness functions for automated program repair.” The Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, 2010 (PDF)
- Eric Schulte, Zachary P. Fry, Ethan Fast, Westley Weimer, Stephanie Forrest, “Software Mutational Robustness” Arxiv, 2012 (PDF)
- Ethan Fast. “Mutational Robustness and Automatic Program Repair.” Santa Fe Institute REU Paper, 2010